Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Well, here are a few. I'm sure there's more.
- Olivia's mom left her family in the book, but in the movie, her mom died.
- Stella's last name is Penn according to the book.
- Charlie and Wen didn't play the drums and keyboard in the book. Instead, Wen plays trumpet, Charlie plays percussion.
- Mo gets in trouble for making out with Scott instead of skipping class.
- Sydney is 26 not 28.
- In the book Sydney's hair is black and in the movie her hair is brown.
- Stella's shirt has handprints on her breasts instead of the words "Question Authority".
- In the book Stella played a ukalele and Mo played the traditional bass.
- In the book, Wen had a brother named George. In the movie he has a sister named Georgie.
- Wen had two best friends before Lemonade Mouth but when he asked out one of them, the three of them were no longer friends.
- Stella had a older sister, a step dad, and twin half-brothers.
- In the book, the band visits Olivia's dad in jail.
- Sydney draws nude pictures instead of photographs.
- Olivia's last name in the book is "Whitehead" but in the movie is "White".
- In the book, Mo got over Scott and ended up falling and dating Charlie. In the movie, Mo gives Scott another chance and Charlie ends up dating one of his fans.
- In the book, Olivia is described as overweight and showing no emotion most of the time. In the movie, Olivia is skinny and easily gets visibly nervous.
- In the book, Lemonade Mouth look at the clouds from Olivia's rooftop. In the movie, Lemonade Mouth looks at the clouds from Olivia's backyard.
- In the book, the lemonade they drink is frozen, not liquid.
- In the movie, Scott finds out about Mo in Lemonade Mouth, in a warehouse, but in the book, it is at a beach.
- In the book, the encounter with Mel doesn't happen.
- In the book, Charlie's brother Aaron was stillborn and he always finds himself wondering why he was born instead of him.
- The book takes place in Rhode Island, the movie is shot in New Mexico.
- Mo's last name in the book is Banerjee but in the movie it is Banjaree.
- Stella shaved her head and dyed it green, instead of the brown and blonde hair.
- According to the book, Charlie's last name in the book is Hirsh instead of Delgado.
- In the movie, Wen get's in trouble for calling his teacher stupid, but in the book, he gets in trouble for swearing.
- Brenigan was the vice-principal in the book. In the movie he's the principal.